Quick and tasty lamb chops are just perfect for your lunch, dinner or braai afternoons. Pair them up with the mashed potatoes or semi crunchy vegetables, even some naan bread. A lovely bottle of Merlot or Pinot Noir will go very well. Meaty healthy and yummy Pan fried Rosemary Lamb chops:
Two tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, small or larger (optional) lamb rib chop,3 tablespoons olive oil, Fresh rosemary sprigs
• start off by mixing ingredients in small bowl.
• Rub the mixture over each side of each chop. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper Cover or zip lock and refrigerate at 1 hour to up to 4 hours.
• heat 2 tablespoons oil in a larger pan (preferably skillet) over medium heat. Add chops to the pan; pan fry to your liking, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare, turning using tongs.
• Then transfer over to plan. Repeat with remaining oil and chops.
• Garnish platter with rosemary sprigs.
Using a different skillet or same pan, sautee your bell peppers, onion rings and red cabbage.
• semi sautee them leaving them crunchy then transfer to the lamb chops plate
• on a watercress bed toss the vegetables, sprinkle with coriander. Squeeze some lime
Phone: (+267) 71312306
Facebook: Chef Habana / Your Favourite Chef #ChefHabana