BITRI invites suitably qualified applicants for the following position
SUPPLIER DATABASE - EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Botswana Medical Aid Society (Bomaid) is a non-profit medical aid fund established to provide affordable healthcare solutions to its membership through innovation and excellence.
The Botswana Medical Aid Society (Bomaid) is creating its Supplier Database that will be used for the next (2) two years, effective 6th August 2018 to procure products/services below the tendering threshold. Bomaid therefore invites 100% citizen owned companies providing the following products/services to express interest to be included the database:
EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT NO.4 OF 2018
VACANCY: MANAGER- INTERNAL AUDIT [3-5 Year Contract]
CLOSING DATE: 27th July 2018.
Choppies Enterprises Limited is looking for the following professional;
1. Network Specialist
UNIVERSITY OF BOTSWANA
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
Department of Extra Mural & Public Education
CUSTOMER CARE SHORT COURSE
Deadline: 27th July 2018
INVITATION TO TENDER
NUMBER UBT 2018/2019 – 10
The University of Botswana invites tenders from those companies with established reputation in the field to undertake the following
1. RENEWAL OF ORACLE ERP SOFTWARE LICENSES 2018 – 2020 TENDER, UBT 2018/2019-10
Bid submission deadline is 10th August 2018 at 1200hrs.
The University is looking for qualified and experienced individuals for the below stated positions:
The positions are based at BIUST Campus, Palapye. The Professor positions are oered on xed term contract of ve (5) years. Senior Lecturer position is oered on
pensionable terms or xed term contract of ve (5) years.
FACULTY OF SCIENCES - DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
1. Professor/ Associate Professor Information Systems (One Position)
2. Associate Professor
3. Senior Lecturer Information Systems (One Position)
Please note: Processing of received applications will commence from
August 20, 2018.
Contact Mrs K Taolo 4931307/ Ms Thibelang 4931311
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.
The position will remain vacant until lled.
Botswana Qualifications Authority invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following temporary positions;
- Temporary Framework Development and Maintenance Officer;
- Temporary Registration and Accreditation Officer (TVET);
- Temporary Registration and Accreditation Officer (Higher Education):
- Temporary Evaluation of Qualifications Officer;
- Temporary Customer Service Officer;
- Temporary Monitoring and Evaluation Officer;
- Temporary Assistant Board Secretary;
Closing date for applications is Friday 13 July 2018